Our tree planting and box installation sites
Here you can find information about where our work is being carried out
As many of our site are on private land, we don’t give out actual addresses, but you can see the areas where we’re working and sponsors will be able to find some details about the site they’re sponsoring. Trees will only be planted, and boxes installed on suitable sites.
- Site 1. 14 acres in the Clun Valley.
– A stunning site in prime South Shropshire countryside, with the cries of Red Kites filling the air.
– Work carried out: 500 trees planted, hedges thickened, bird and hedgehog boxes installed, wildlife habitat improved and more work yet to do.
- Site 2. Plantation Wood Ellesmere – Open to the public.
– A small but delightful woodland with lots of paths to explore. This woodland was given to the folk of Ellesmere by the estate of the Duke of Westminster and is now run as a charity by a community group.
– Work carried out: 30 small bird boxes installed with more to come, plus some owl boxes.
- Site 3: Off Grange Road – Ellesmere.
– An extension to a small wood that was planted by the owners 20 years ago,
– Work carried out: 300 trees planted and some hedge thickened.
- Site 4: Lee – Nr Ellesmere.
– A 400 acre beef farm on the outskirts of our home town.
– Work carried out: The owners have asked us to plant replacement single trees along their hedgerows on the farm and have given us permission to install bird and hedgehogs boxes too. Work commencing Nov 2020.
- Site 5: Grange Road – Ellesmere.
– A stunning Georgian property with grounds including woodland and meadows.
– Work carried out. Bird and hedgehog boxes installed.
- Site 6: Knockin – Shropshire.
– An equestrian centre with extensive grounds.
– Work carried out: We’ve been asked to plant around 500 trees and thicken some long lengths of hedges. Work commencing November 2020.
Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps
a single bird will come.